Our multipurpose room has built in surround sound speakers, sound proof walls, special lighting and ambiance, internet access, microphone capacity and screen projection capacity. Complimentary refreshments are served.
- Yoga: Beginners, Advanced. (ongoing)
- Aerial Meditation and Yoga (ongoing)
- Philosophy of Yoga (occasional)
- Mindfulness and the Mind-Body Connection. (occasional)
- Sleeping and Dreaming. (occasional, Dream Yoga, Lucid Dreaming, Yoga Nidra, Sleep Hygiene, Sleep Science, Natural Remedies).
- Psychology: Practical Knowledge and Application. (occasional)
- Meditation (History, Types and Practice), Howard Community College (six week class, one class per week, per semester)
- Class on building Intuition (a look at sensation, perception, body language, subtleties and nuances in perception) – as scheduled.
- Reflection, Contemplation in the Float Room class and discussion.
- Musical Expression, Guitar Lessons etc. -as scheduled.
GROUPS – FREE:
- Meditation Circle. (daily, AM and PM)
- Drum Circle. (occasional)
- Paradigm Shift, Shamanic Journeying, Reiki Share, Healing Circle and Group Discussion (various subjects) (occasional)
- Book Club. (occasional: multiple books on one specific subject are presented, discussed in detail and available for purchase, unique subject per event)
- Open Mic, Performance Circle: Spoken Word, Poetry, Song, Lyrics, Lip-Sync, Story Telling, Comedy, Improv or Scripted Theatre Performance, Artwork Presentation, Independent Film Presentation, Dance Performance, Talent Share. (Dates are TBD based on sign up).
GROUPS – PAY
- Community Acupuncture, $60